Budgewoi Holiday Park
Budgewoi Holiday Park.
GPS Locations to Budgewoi – 33°14’08”S, 151°34’00”E
The lakeside haven that is Budgewoi, has something to offer travellers and holiday makers of all sorts. Lie back and enjoy the holiday parks’ shady serenity in the midst of the paper bark trees that surround it.
The park faces the serene Lake Munmorah, with bright blue waters that attract fishermen and water sports enthusiasts the whole year round.
If water activities aren’t your style though, why not gather your friends for a game of football on the lake’s grassy foreshore. Fry up a barbeque while the children climb on the play equipment, or simply lie back and watch the world go by.
Budgewoi Holiday Park has a range of accommodation options. There are caravan and camping sites available all year round, which include your choice of either powered or unpowered, as well as ensuite sites. There are also four types of cabins to choose from.
Come as a couple, or bring your family and friends, for a getaway you won’t soon forget.
Large, self-contained 2 bedroom cabin, both with
queen size beds, accommodation up to 4 people.
Fully self-contained 2 bedroom cabin with spa,
accommodating up to 6 people.
2 bedroom, fully self-contained cabin
accommodating up to 6 people.
Lorikeet & Lorikeet Deluxe
Fully self-contained 2 bedroom cabin, accommodating
up to 6 people, overlooking Lake Munmorah.
Powered, Unpowered & Ensuite Sites
We have numerous caravan sites available, as well as powered and unpowered camping sites.
Prefer your own amenities? Ensuite sites offer private bathrooms, which include shower, toilet and basin.
Features & Facilities
- Swimming pool with aquatic play features and wading pool area
- Secluded on the Foreshore of Lake Munmorah
- Modern Cabins
- Spacious caravan and camping sites
- Camp kitchen
- Jumping pillow
- Grassed areas with plenty of shade
- Playgrounds for the kids
- Sheltered BBQs on foreshore
- Abundant native wildlife
- Short walking distance to Budgewoi Beach
- Large clean amenities
- Secure boom gate access
- Disabled facilities with easy wheelchair access
- FREE WIFI
- FOXTEL in all cabins
- FREE school holiday activities
- Pet friendly sites available – does not include cabin accommodation
- Boat ramp on lake foreshore
- Dump Ezy dump point / waste station – free access for guests. Travellers passing through the Central Coast can also access this facility at a minimal cost. Contact the Park for further details.
- Note: Fires are prohibited at all times
- Courtesy bus to three licenced clubs in the area
- Easy walk to local hotel, bottleshop, general store, TAB and takeaway restaurants (fish and chips, pizza, Indian and Thai)
- 15 minutes to The Entrance
Things To Do & Local Attractions
- Fishing and Water sports
- Minutes from Bowling Club, Pub, cafes, restaurants and shops
- Bike riding on the lake foreshore
- Bushwalking through nearby National Parks
- Nearby Cinemas
- Munmorah State Conservation Area
- Feed the pelicans at the popular Tourist destination, The Entrance
- Learn how to surf
- The Australian Reptile Park
- Treetop Adventure Park
- Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures
- Ocean Planet Kayak Tours
- Microflight Adventures
- See a show at the Art House
Shopping & Supermarkets
- Coles Supermarket, Toukley, Open 7 days
- Lakehaven Shopping Centre
- Westfield, Cnr Cobbs & Gavenlock Rds, Tuggerah
- Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Erina
What’s On & Local Events
Lots of lovely grassed shady spots, looking out on Lake Budgewoi, clean facilities, welcoming hosts, huge communal kitchen. Dog friendly. It’s the best in the area, forget the rest.
Local pub and cafes need to wake up to themselves and welcome doggie travellers as well. Thank goidness for takeaway – prawns and oysters – fresh!! Highly recommended this park.
Christmas / New Year Break
We have stayed here on numerous occasions and yet again it was great, and to top it off, the park now has a swimming pool. After booking for 7 nights, we wanted to stay an extra night and it was not an issue.
Staff very accommodating, amenities kept very clean and definitely our go to park.
Camping Made Easy
A beautiful park with clean facilities. Friendly staff make you feel at home. Lots of shaded areas to camp under and options to stay in lovely a cabin overlooking the lake. Huge kitchen area with fridges, stoves, BBQ and washing facilities. The showers and toilets are pretty clean and you can be assured of a nice hot shower after your swim. Lots of entertainments for kids with the giant inflatable pillow a big hit. Highly recommend this place.
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news & holiday deals from Central Coast Holiday Parks.
Copyright Central Coast Council | All Rights Reserved | A One Oak Media Website