Budgewoi Holiday Park
Budgewoi Holiday Park is located in the lakeside haven that is Budgewoi. With something to offer travelers and holiday makers of all sorts, our family friendly cabin, caravan and camping accommodation on the Central Coast offers you the opportunity to lie back and enjoy the holiday park’s shady serenity in the midst of the paper bark trees that surround it. The holiday park faces the serene Lake Munmorah, with bright blue waters that attract fishermen and water sports enthusiasts the whole year round. If water activities aren’t your style though, why not gather your friends for a game of football on the lake’s grassy foreshore. Fry up a barbeque while the children climb on the play equipment, or simply lie back and watch the world go by.
We are pet friendly.
Features and Facilities
- Secluded on the Foreshore of Lake Munmorah
- Modern Cabins
- Spacious caravan and camping sites
- Camp kitchen
- Jumping pillow
- Grassed areas with plenty of shade
- Playgrounds for the kids
- Sheltered BBQs on foreshore
- Abundant native wildlife
- Short walking distance to Budgewoi Beach
- Large clean amenities
- Secure boom gate access
- Disabled facilities with easy wheelchair access
- FREE WIFI
- FOXTEL in all cabins
- FREE school holiday activities budgewoihp.com.au/pdf/activities/budgewoi_activities.pdf
- Pet friendly sites available – does not include cabin accommodation
- Boat ramp on lake foreshore
- Dump Ezy dump point / waste station – free access for guests. Travellers passing through the Central Coast can also access this facility at a minimal cost. Contact the Park for further details.
- Note: Fires are prohibited at all times